Monday, September 24, 2012

J'aime le Be Delicious

I have always wanted a signature perfume that epitomizes my personality as modern women today. One that reflects a modern feast for the senses. Like most people today, I love perfume. I believe that people who love perfume tend also to love food and art more than the average person. Perfume lovers adore a story, too, and see their lives as movies in which they’re the star. And it’s freaking true. It’s just my hunch and not a convincing fashion statement. What makes me adore perfume?

It is so simple. I love perfume like all beautiful things around me that twirl me into a rapturous delight. It is more about chemistry, fashion and also a finishing touch to my personality. Moreover, I believe that the more one is attuned to smells in one’s surroundings, the more one can appreciate simple pleasures.
And here we go! DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is what I was looking for in a perfume a very long time. Indeed, it is!  Now I have found it. What a refreshing and pleasant relief it turned out to be for me.

It is designed to fill in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle, this juicy fragrance combines the scent of apple with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Like the city that inspired it, Be Delicious celebrates individuality with refreshing spirit. I must confess that the very first time I tested this on myself at the perfumery; I was mesmerized by its magic on my mood.  After going round testing on Salvatore, Coach Poppy etc, I was enthralled by Fresh Blossom that I decided to go for.

For me, Fresh Blossom accentuates the floral sensation with sweet lacings of fruity notes, true to its name. The subtle sweet pink color of the perfume oil itself is fresh, dewy with a hint of beautiful floral accents creating some lightness yet distinct. I must say DKNY did a great job in blending up citrus and lovely pink blossoms to give a signature scent with truly reflects femininity. 

J'aime le parfum – I love perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment