Friday, August 10, 2012

Thankful Friday



My dear Friday


After an adrenaline pumping Wednesday, I was really hoping better days hereafter to rev me up. “It’s ok sweetie, the weekends is just around the corner”, I can sense my conscience comforting me. I’m taking the time today to just let my mind free and breathe for a moment. It has been a super frantic week. I hate to be fuzzy, but I kind of have to be at this point of time. It’s all totally business related and we (me and my team) had to be in the sticky situation, but we endeavor to take them in our stride. After all, this is what life is all about and perhaps it’s for good to enrich our experience in a corporate world. Oh no this has got nothing to do with the project progress as we are well on our way towards achieving our deliverables as per the research pipeline. Everything seems to be promising and I have a prophesy that more intriguing outcome will shine out in near future. Once everything goes through I will be sure to share my experience with my research journey and what I learned from the day I embarked on this project.

Perhaps I need a vacation to rejuvenate my tired soul. It has been awhile since the last I went for a holiday with my hubby. Both of us have been quite a workaholic and building our career was always our outmost priority for a better future. But career life is not everything I understand. There is more to life. I believe there is everything that needs our TIME. I made a couple of revamps to my lifestyle to jazz up my rather lackluster living. Health regime are topping my list with more cereals, vitamins, and kicking off the junkies from my diet. One step at a time. Little meditation keeps my patience on control. I am keeping my spirit high, and never forget to put on a smile with a whole new attitude. I just deem to ignore unwanted people with dirty minds to cross my path. And not to forget to see the brighter side of everything which brings in a dose of happiness into my life and it definitely makes a difference. I am lovin’ it!

Anyways, with all the stress, I try and remind myself to step back and be thankful for all the good in my life…which is mostly everything. I can’t stop being grateful for the life I have been blessed with when I come across the less fortunate ones almost once daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment