Monday, April 16, 2012

Late Night Dessert



Last Saturday night I was out with my husband to do something we both loved to do together. It is late night dessert treat. Just the both of us only. Out of blue, my husband quizzed me to go out for a drive and catch a fruit cocktail in Rainbow City food outlets. My eyes brightened in excitement since I was craving for some late night dessert. We both changed into something casual and hop into the car for a light and easy drive around Ipoh city before we hit the famous dessert outlet.
I must confess the taste of this fancy fruit cocktail is sinfully delicious and a cool treat. It cost you about RM4 but it has many ingredients-varieties of fruits, a scoop of ice-cream, syrup and other jellybeans. It is something cheap and fulfilling treat on a hot day. I have not had any better shaved ice treats in KL that can be comparable to this one. I gave a peck on my hubby’s cheek for fulfilling my cravings for such a long time. Thank you baby!
The fruit cocktail was so icy till it kindled my rhinitis and now I am accompanied with stuffy nose and headaches. Ha-ha-ha. But no regrets. I still loved it no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment