Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet Surprise



This morning as I was savoring my usual morning coffee, my phone buzzed silently. As I quietly turn to reach out for my phone, I caught a glimpse of fairly odd number flashing on the display of my mobile…0301. In a jiffy, I knew it must be my honey bunny across the seas. If anyone would have seen me would have witness the sparkle in my eyes with a dash of smile indicative of my euphoria at that sec!
The moment his voice hit my ears, I was so excited and emotional at the same time. It has been a week since he left for US and I was tuned to adapt to singlehood devoid of his frequent texts, and calls. Oh geez, I must confess it is certainly not easy for me to feel the void. His exuberance brings a sense of new meaning to my life. My perception towards life has evolved to a different level. There are a lot of resemblance between us and also differences. It’s more or less like yin and yang effect. And we both blend it perfectly fine by working out the balance altogether. It’s just us. That is the way we both get along pretty well.
As any relationship, misunderstanding is common and the beauty of it is we both sit and reason things out in a mutual consensus. That is how we have been going strong for the past 4 and half years since we met. Life has been good to me; blessed with lovely parents and sister, a perfect career, wonderful friends and a life serenaded with tranquility and happiness and now with a gift of life. Each day when I get up, I would pray for the blessings of life God granted me.
Sweet surprises takes me off my feet and breath away for a sec! I am lucky indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment