Monday, October 10, 2011

Moon-ing over Monday



Monday sailed smoothly for me. I was treated with a magnificent sight to behold which made my day. As I stood outside my house on the balcony, after my dinner to take a breather, I was mesmerised to see the moon big and full just ahead.It had a haze circling around it which added a touch of mystic to it. It was stunning. There is something mystical about the moon.The moon has been around for eons and it revolves around some weird myths for centuries. Even the Romans gave the Roman goddess of the moon a name that remains familiar to us today - Luna, prefix of the word “lunatic.”
Whatever your beliefs are, there is the consensus that the Full Moon is a magical and beautiful sight to behold for all. And I can sit for hours just looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment