Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bon Voyage Mi Amor

“Distance makes the heart grow fonder”.
So they say. I couldn’t agree more. Undoubtedly, the love for a person grows indefinitely. I experienced the void when I was doing my undergraduate studies in a university up north when I was only 20 yrs old. It was never easy for me though I tried hard to cope with things. Eventually, I fit into the circumstances pretty well despite having hiccups here and there. However, I feel homesick every now and then. Only then, I was in search of true meaning of family bonding and affection. I cherished the gift of family God gave me. Four years later after graduation, when I’m back home, my relationship with my family changed tremendously. We shared a deepened bonding that one can never imagine. Before that it was very subtle. It was after returning home sweet home; I began to appreciate my family and the life that was bestowed to me.

Along the way, I was blessed with another person whom is full of love to the brim. My soul mate. My well-wisher. He taught me what life and love is all about. He showed me a different meaning of love. I would say he brought the best out of me which I don’t even know. He was also family person like I do. The bonding, affection and convention he had, seem comparable to my family. When it comes to love, we both are alike. We fight for love and we live for it. Nothing wins in the war of love. Just LOVE prevails in the end. As young women, to be blessed with a good family and a soul mate that is bonded to unconditional love is nothing more I could ask for. Believe me or not? It makes you feel great, as in ‘on top of the world’.



Each time when my Vig has to go on business trips (An avid traveler whom has travelled a lot), I will be the victim of circumstances. Why? Simply coz of his prior-to-trip antics and during the trip void is good enough to put me on pressure. One might wonder what is this prior-to-trip antics are all about? It is none other than his emotional turmoil and he goes on torturing me (Btw he loves to imagine that I will cry when he is away for business trips). He is a perfectionist when comes to work. And before his business trips, he wants to get his things done flawlessly for the trip mission to be accomplished without a bug! So he will fuss and grumble to me every single moment he can get. But at times I giggle to myself (silently or else he will get upset for being taken for granted) as I envisage him like an 8 yr old boy throwing his tantrums when he can’t get his best toys! It is just him! But one thing I admire about him is his dedication and drives to get done his task by all means and chuckles in joy! It’s a pleasure seeing the little excitement and satisfactions on his face and tone when his job is done. There is a kid in him!



This time around, his business trip is going to be slightly longer than usual and the fact it came around our big day, made me miss him more than usual. I struggled to keep my composure and motivate him to go for it and come back with the satisfaction of completing his duty with success. He was more pressured this time since he had to train the US counterparts back in Intel Arizona and HQ Virginia. I have always stand behind him to encourage his capabilities which is extremely remarkable and give him driving force to work his way up his career ladder. He will soon be there where his dreams lie and shine in brilliance! Vig, I am proud of you and who you are! The determination and knowledge in you makes me admire you. I hope your management see you as a valuable asset to the company productivity and reward you accordingly. I’m sure they do!

Last night’s dinner treat was exclusively for you and wish you lots of luck and safe journey and of course success! Above all, to say we all love you and proud of you. By now you are already on the way to US, and I just felt I am going to miss everything especially your wake up calls, your text messages, little fights, pampering and showers of love. I will be eagerly waiting for your first call from US and daily mails to keep me updated on your whereabouts there. I miss you a little too much and little too longer.



Bon Voyage Mi Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment