Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Live Love Laugh



LIVE FOR TODAY
Life is short. It’s always been my conviction to live life to the brink by making the most of every moment that comes my way, something that I keep telling myself and my loved ones. After all life is short these days when out of blue, I hear someone so healthy, no longer with us. This is the reality of life. We are granted with life once and we ought to seize it and make the most out of it.

LOVE FOR TOMORROW
Love can make a difference in everyone’s life. It is the best feeling to be loved. I absolutely LOVE my family, my soul mate, my doggie and my of course the life I’m blessed with. Life without love is meaningless. No matter how many things we can have in life, but to live a life without love can be torturous. I have seen children from broken family yearn for love, and people suffering in silence due to the emptiness without love. I am grateful to have a lovely close-knit family, a truly loving partner and my most genuine and loyal friends I am blessed with. They are there for me all the time.

LAUGH AT ALL YOUR YESTERDAYS
Laughter is the best medicine. Whoever said this, it is 100% true. How can any of us deny it? It’s the random moments in life that are often the most memorable. You know those times with close friends when you end up rolling around the floor, holding your tummy, with tears rolling down your cheeks as you try desperately to control your laughter?! Those are just the best times! Or the spontaneous moments when you end up laughing out of bolt (in your office with colleagues around in the next cubicle), totally lost all cos of the joke that your dad cracked last night?! I can tell you, this is just wonderful feeling and makes you feel joyful!
Life is a journey, an adventure and sometimes a whirlwind. So why wait? Make the best out of it!! And that’s what I believe and that’s what I tell myself and my loved ones again and again.

I want to live, a life that is worth living for.
I want to love, a love that is worth dying for.
I want to laugh, a laugh that can bring tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment