Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Excitement

I just got back from Ipoh a couple of days ago after line-up of meetings with vendors. Vig and I sat down and crunched numbers and finally decided on the approx number of guests and made some vendor decisions. Although we didn’t get the venue we wanted, my Vig has made a smart choice to get a better venue equipped with air-condition and connected to the dining hall. Much to my surprise, he even found a artistic decorator to transform the whole place into a something that we both dreamt off. Vig and I brought the decorator to the hall and we envisage the concept of decoration in detail. I must say even though we didn’t have a slightest idea on how to pull this off, we could scramble out our ideas bit by bit and form a big picturesque to the decorator. Vig and I can make a great wedding planner team! I would not forget to praise the decorator as he is talented, and so professional. I truly believe, this wedding would be a fĂȘte!



The time seems to be ticking away so swiftly. It’s like we are on the 2nd last week of September. I started to feel more jittery these days. I feel like I am on the edge of a mountain cliff. Acha did mention to mom that Nisha is a big independent girl, indeed and he is proud of me. I know I had been working on my WBliss Project for quite some time all by myself. Only when Vig and my mom tell me that they are awe-inspired by my silent capabilities, I knew my strength and I’m on the right track. I am doing what I can to my best ability.



It was a saturated weekends for me. I had not much of rest. Yet, I was energized. So far so good. The venue is very beautiful. We will be converting it into an elegant pavilion with chandelier, fairy lightings, flower pedestal and walkway. I am so excited, till I can’t wait! Wedding planning is so much fun! (Well, it is fun now that I get to make all the decisions). Hold on to your keyboards, you will be reading a lot about this. Just promise not to get tired of it.


It was so stressful before this but now it’s an absolute turnaround. To celebrate the countdown of a big and memorable event, Vig and I had a lovely dinner in a romantic ambiance. “Thank you Vig for being with me and making my life more meaningful”. One thing I am convinced is that I am not only a princess to acha but I will always be a princess (maybe Queen in future) to Vig.



Signing off with a smile, Nisha…

No comments:

Post a Comment