Friday, September 23, 2011

A Night to Remember






“Thank God it’s Friday (TGIF)” is a favorite expression for most of city dwellers like me. At the thought of Friday, out of nowhere, we all seem to feel energized and exuberant. That is what I call Friday’s magic!

Last Friday was the even special for me since it was a public holiday and to spice up things, I had a dinner date with my Hunny at Moven Peak bistro. It was a very fine place with great environment for an evening hangout. And yeah, delicious food on their menu too. The ambiance was heavenly with the fairy lightings and music to jazz up the night. Moven Peak Restaurant is a well known place in the town and the place was just so pleasant for an evening relaxation.



Food was definitely savory added with a good service by the waiter. We both had chicken chop dinner set. I just love everything about the Friday night especially spending the time with my loved one after a long time.
Indeed, a night to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment