Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just a busy Sunday


The first thought that strikes us the moment we hear Sunday will be none other than REST! Sundays are something that I look for to have a blissful feel with my loved ones at home. My Sunday usually starts late (its very unlikely for me to rise early unless I am forced to or have some important agenda line up).
When Sunday was created, the regular activities that line up for the day will be:

i) Longer sleep hours (My favourite activity)
ii) Delicious and rich breakfast
iii) I would end up being a couch potato (cat naps, TV, eating, and the cycle starts all over again :))
iv) Give a fresh shower for my doggie
v) Wash the car and to some extent of cleaning spree
vi) Last but not the least, surf the net


Of course there are some misc activities done but a typical Sunday will come close to what I described above. But today was definitely one of the busy Sundays I’ve ever had. I was up on my feet as early as 9am and hit for a good breakfast. Since the Sun was peeking out of the clouds, it was a sign of fairly hot day for my doggie to have his shower. He was excited too coz the moment I took his shower gel, he came nearer and sat eagerly. He was given a thorough scrub and by the end of it, he was spick and span.. Ha ha ha…



The rest of the Sunday was spent out of home. We was in Little India, Brickfields for window shopping, facial treatment and lunch+ teatime. We do this often on weekends to catch up quality time with family as well as fulfill our chores. By the time we headed back home, it was already half past 6 in the evening. Fuhhh…what a tiring day but its worthwhile. I was not too bothered about Monday since we have 3 days of Raya holidays starting on Tuesday. *Rubbing my hands in glee*



No comments:

Post a Comment