Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

Today is a post just to say "Happy Birthday" to two very special people in my life – my mom and dad. I know it’s coming a bit of late to post this but nothing is too late when it comes to expressing the love. I have personally wished them, gave them a treat and also got them a gift. And before one may query me whether do they celebrate their birthday on same day? No they don’t but in the same month yes! I am so very blessed to have my Mom and Dad in my life and sharing their bonus years is something so precious for me and my sister.  My dad was born on 28th April and my mom on 11th of April. I am planning a surprise birthday celebration for mom next year when she hits the golden year of her life. I love you both till my last breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment