Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My long weekend

Speaking of my long weekend, I had no plans on hand since it will be a mad rush travelling out of KL. Coming on guys, it is Eid celebration and our fellow Muslims will be busy packing off to their kampong’s! And I don’t want to vie with them on roads just to spend the long weekends.

I rather spend the weekends getting up late, relaxing, and going for a drive around the city, window shopping and nature hunting. It is also time for family bonding as I enjoy the company of my lovely mom, happy-go-lucky aunt and her naughty little girl.

I only have leave for another day and I am back to work. So I am trying to enjoy my available morning together while we can. It’s those lovely times such as a morning talk with mom that make me look forward to the tomorrow's of my life. Tuesday here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment