Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beautiful Moon


Last night as I was savoring the fresh air, I caught a glimpse of the most beautiful moon.  I am by a long way fascinated by this natural Earth gift.       

Just right after night dinner, as I walked in the portico filled with fresh air, so saturated with a simple yet fulfilling meal, I was mesmerized with the beauty of the growing moon.  In a jiffy, I was engross deep into figment of the imagination.  The moon was just there, right before me, in all its silvery glory, average and profound lying majestically over the easterly horizon. Like a lantern in the dark twilight sky, reflecting the mystic feeling it is encircled with. 
Despite having witnessed its presence in the night sky endless times before, its allure will never fail to mesmerize me, as I find it irresistible and my eternal love for this marvel never cease. No matter how many million times I looked out into the starry night, when there was a sparkling moon glowing amidst the clouds,  it appears enchanted and magical to me, as it always is in my perception.

Many times when I happen to catch a glimpse of the rising moon in the horizon, I never had the chance to capture the beauty which makes me feel regret. But this time I was blessed to have it captured with my android camera. Glad it turned out well and this ethereal beauty will be kept as memories.


The only memories that rush in will be the most unforgettable moment when I and my husband savored the splendor of the moon shining above the sea with its glistening shadow reflecting on the waves of water. It is etched in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment