Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Start each day with a grateful heart

Start Each Day with a grateful heart; it is something like a prayer to live my life by.

Isn’t it true? We should be grateful to God for all that He’s blessed us with. All the little things and big things in our lives carry a meaning in our lives. Shouldn't we all? Looking back at the harsh reality of life, I begin to appreciate the gift of life and feel blessed. Thank the Lord for each day that I get to rise and shine!

Sometimes I just feel that we all get carried away in our daily chores and every other thing in life that we tend to forget what is the essence of life. Do you ever realize how beautiful the hues of twilight sky? Or the scent of dewdrops in the morning? Perhaps the love of your pet dog could be forgotten. All these does not seem important to everyone but it does. The post indicates that we should be grateful for the simple beauty around us. All the things around us have been here for ages and will be around for years to come. And trust me; it is far more important than our daily chores.

It always brings me back to the essence of living our lives with gratitude in our hearts. It has to be made as our life mantra. It opens up my eyes to be grateful in both heart and soul of the little things and beauty that surround us.
Lately there have been a whole lot of changes going on for me. Changes for the better or worse for which I have no idea. It’s easy to get caught up in these changes and get too absorbed into it. I took a leap of faith and pursue my journey. I have bring out the best of me that I have faith I can be. So why not start today? I’ve found that gratitude has this way of turning what we have into something positive. This is my life and each day that I am blessed with should be lived. I decided to kick my shoes and live my life.
I am grateful for all that I have and all that I am. It doesn’t get much better than that! Life is beautiful and take some time to savor the beauty that is everywhere around us. And it just makes life a little bit better.





No comments:

Post a Comment