Monday, April 2, 2012

A sluggish Monday to start with

When Monday comes, almost everybody will see things very. That’s why it is called Monday Blues, folks! So what does it take for us to smile all the way, keep our spirits up and have a dynamic personality throughout the weekdays? It just takes a simple attitude and a right focus to get things going.
There are days I loathe at the thought of Mondays. This is when the mere thought of Mondays brings me closer to bad mood. Sulky, quiet and prefer to sit at my cubicle all day long trying to tune myself to work mode. After having a leisure weekends with bits and pieces that I chose to do, now I end up at work and facing the reality of hectic schedule, datelines to meet, meetings to be attended, staffs to be supervised and journals to be read. I have a string of to-do list on my sticky note pasted on my cubicle. Arrgghhh. So many things to do but so little time.
Ohh and I just remembered that I have tax declaration to be completed by end of this month! (Thank God by friend reminded me).
What’s even worse of all the days, when I try to be happy today morning only to be awakened by a cold breeze and raindrops falling on my rooftop? It’s Monday and even worse it’s raining, man! What the heck? Right away, I sunk into my cozy bed and wishing it was a weekend. I had the sloppy feeling to start the day when the weather is conspiring against me.
I know I have to take some control back and make myself feel good. No, no, no. I’m not talking about eating chocolate strawberry fondue which I have been craving to have since Saturday! I’m talking about doing small things that can redirect energy and focus to what I am suppose to achieve this week at work. After having a sluggish work experience today, I am ready to say good bye to Monday soon. Hope the rest of you had a better start to your week than I did. Happy Monday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment