Monday, February 27, 2012

Thank You, thank you & thank you!





A sense of relief enveloped me as I finished my final touches to our very own personalized thank you card and uploaded into my FB. Here is the excerpts of my thank you message for all;





"A loving note can barely express how you have added to our happiness by sharing the beginning of our new life together. Our wedding was so much more memorable because you shared it with us. We would like to send our sincerest thank you for your love, your prayers, and your wonderful gifts. Our wedding would not have been complete without your presence to celebrate our joy and for being a part of our lives. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are truly appreciated. We couldn’t be more blessed to have a beautiful family and friends around us. Thank you for being a part of our fairy tale! We hope you enjoyed the wedding as much as we did! "



With all our love, we thank you, Raj & Nisha!





No comments:

Post a Comment