Monday, January 16, 2012

Shoo Away the Flu Bug






As the date of my nuptial hour is getting closer, the more hectic I am and I never knew that the stress level is increasing and it just goes on and on.

I just can't wait to get this OVER soon. It's like I’m off to a war and exhausted at over thinking of strategies to get this over with. I've never stopped sighing since the first day of this marathon prep wedding hahahahha. But, I am grateful for having a wonderful and a good criticizer Mom to help me with this event. Without her comments and her ideas, I wouldn't get things 50% done by now. Thank you Lord!!

What’s even worse is, I felt sick on New Year’s Day and it never got away till today. My fever kicks in off and on. I hate going to clinics but to tell you the truth, nowadays doctor’s prescription is not helping at all. It looks like I need to go and get 2nd diagnosis (end up with a jab and another stack of medicines with foul smell! Arrrgghghhhh) or else my wedding work will be on hold. It’s just left 12 days to go.




The only work I am trying my best to distribute the wedding invitation cards and get the RSVP reply from there. I am yet to sort out the emcee and performance dilemma for the wedding reception. I and my fiancé is working on it day and night, by all means getting the contacts. During my 2 weeks of viral infection, I had to hand over the wedding works to my fiancé whom came in as my savior to sort some work in progress. He was most of the times left all alone to make decisions which I felt bad too but I was just too sick to be up on feet.

Today, the 16th January, has arrived with much anxiety. I completed my 2nd session of quarterly review and awaiting for more surprises (or shocking news!!!) for my project team. My boss gave us hint that we will be shortly notified about the big changes going to take place in our project. More like re-aligned projects with new members and bigger tasks coming along. Health wise, the post-influenza is not so easy to cope with. But I’m way way much better than I was last week or even 2 weeks ago. Even my colleague rejoiced the moment I laughed at her jokes, “After so long I am seeing the old you”! Great, looks like I am back on track!

I wouldn't be able to blog much these days. Nevertheless, I will try to slot in even the shortest ones if I can catch the time. But, I’m sure I would blog out my entry with wedding pictures 2 months from now :) Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment