Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Smile can make your Day


What can be a better way to start a day early morning with a bright smile on our face!! A smile can truly change the environment around us very naturally. Even the people surrounding a person with a smile will feel very happy and refreshing. And the right attitude you start with can make a change on how you feel throughout the entire day.

A smile from you has got many advantages to many people including yourself. According to researchers, those who smile a lot tend to remain healthy and de-stressed than those who have a ‘ten cents’ face.
A genuine smile is not just tweeting your muscles; it carries different moods with it. It makes a difference to your long day. So, before you get off the bed each morning, take a few minutes to think about happy thoughts. This is so cliché but when you smile, the world will smile back at you.



I have decided to look at life in a brighter side and not harp onto something than can drain me off my zeal. Life is all about a cocktail of emotions, and experiences which we should appreciate and have an attitude of ‘How worse can it get’?
So I got up and shot a glance towards the window across my bed and made a silent wish to start my day with a right attitude and a smile! Here I am made it off my bed and drove to the other side of city to work. Good Morning ya’ll! Have a great day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment