Thursday, July 7, 2011

JULY HIT THE ROAD WITH A LOVELY WEDDING VIBE!


Let’s talk about wedding. My friend’s wedding, of course!

I thought Saturday night’s wedding celebration of a dear friend of mine was pretty close to perfect. And the way that the bride and groom smile at each other when walk down the aisle, simply symbolizes their blissful journey into next phase of their life. Marriage is certainly the most beautiful phase of our life. Beyond doubt, it’s the most ecstatic moment to share their joy of celebration with a toast of blessings. As for me and other friends, we were there to celebrate them and take this memorable opportunity to reminisce our days together back then in varsity days…Bundles of memories we had in that phase of our life and it just knocks the reality into our little heads that ‘we ARE getting OLDER’!!! Time flies actually when you’re happy and in the midst of enjoying singlehood.

Since the start of year 2011, this wedding will mark the 4th event I am rejoicing. It seems to me 2011 has an amazing line up of weddings among my acquaintances! Each time I am attending a wedding function, someone might come up to me and quizzes “When’s yours then?” It’s pretty stale question for young girls and trust me, it’s quite annoying too. Someday all of us will be down that road to embrace marriage once we are prepared for the wedding oath. After all, marriage is a journey of life time, which a couple must walk together to make the journey more lively and interesting.

This wedding of my pretty friend was held in Proton City Complex, Tanjung Malim, a suburb about 70km north of KL. I would aver Tanjong Malim as a rather sleepy town. I would only recall this town as a stop-over rest area during long haul travels between Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur for tea-break usually. This happens occasionally during festive season. I was fond of the town for its historic footprints left from the past. Although unlike KL, lacking in sophisticated development, Tg Malim has its own uniqueness. Just like the poise of the town; it emulates on the personality of Charumathi. We shared the same course back in varsity days. A gentle person whom I have known for more than 7 yrs has been an epitome of affection and compassion till today. Her smile and soft voice will melt even the toughest one. Probably that’s how her hubby got smitten with.Hahaha..Jokes apart but on a serious note, it is certainly beyond doubt. I am still in daze to realise that she is a WIFE now! I am super happy for you charu (aka hamster). May God bless you and Vara with a blissful journey of life.

It has been ages since I met the rest of my friends. A couple of months I believe we were all tied up with work, work and work. And this was the best time for us to come together and keep in touch with each other. Weddings are certainly the most valuable way of having a reunion. Besides the lovely ambiance, good food, music, catching up session but also there’s a time for photo shoot to capture the memories. And what else better can we do besides striking a pose with your best buddies to reminisce our younger days. Life can never be more beautiful like this.

All in all, it was an unforgetable and memorable day for all of us to celebrate the nuptial of Charumathi & Vara.

No comments:

Post a Comment