Thursday, June 30, 2011

Looking forward to weekends



Its Thursday today! That is why I am geared up thinking about weekends. And it explains about the title of my blog here. I have finally understood why a lot of people always utter the maxim, “Thank God, it’s Friday” (TGIF) during the end of the week and why a lot of people are looking forward to the weekend. For the past two months, I have been like anxiously waiting for the weekends to rejuvenate myself or restore my sleep deprivation in preparation for coming long weekdays with tones of work awaiting me in line.

For the longest time, I have been having busy weekends too which might sound unusual to some but that is the reality of life. Weekends will see unfinished personal business/activities that were seeking for my attention. That doesn’t mean that I have not really had the time for rest and recreation. It’s as if weekends just passed me by. I have been going up and down with my project planning checklist and pinning down the necessary item. It’s fun though it needs some devotion and effort too. And have been getting ideas, recommendation and suggestions from those who has been there and accomplished their task beautifully. So why can’t I do? *Grinz*




And definitely, I am now of the many who look forward to weekends. I admit, I utter “Yes, It’s Friday already” with a big grin. Although, my weekends are still as busy as ever and sometimes more stressful. But now, there’s a big change to it. (With an exception to last weekend where I decided to hibernate thoroughly).

No comments:

Post a Comment