Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fabulous February

February arrived with a zest clouded with love and care to shower us…February is always a darling month for me, not just because i was born in this month bur sweet happenings just fall into this magical month aptly. Thats the natural beauty of February…Just cant forget wateve events occured throughout..be it optimistic or otherwise, it all happens for a good cause, i believe…

Undoubtedly, February remains close to my heart…This much awaited month was greeted with whole-heartedness and savoured… I had silently vowed to make it a memorable February by all means…And i did! Here's a toast to the most lovely month…

Birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, CNY holidays and family gatherings made this year February a fabulous one! The joy made my feet feels extra lighter...
I love you February! See ya next year with much much more fond memories!! Cheerios

No comments:

Post a Comment