Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It Looks Like Its Been Awhile....



Bonjour folks!
So, it’s been a while since i wrote a blog, with ‘hot’ topics sometimes mild and sometimes contentious. Haha! Almost certainly, my absence from the blogging platform is due to my ever-demanding work nature. After all, my job is not all about holidaying or taking things easy. It’s more on a serious note and nothing about being laidback. I have been looking for a slip off to jot my ramblings but never had the time. Coz at the end of the day, I find myself too jaded and can’t wait to tuck myself into my welcoming bed (nothing is more soothing than a nice, cosy sleep)..



Work is not the only reason for me to be pushed away from blogging, but something more essential stuffs has been on my cards and requires prioritization. I don't know why and how, BUT, my senses did get kicked with a call to start moving and planning ahead.. After all, it’s a huge task and needs careful coordination to make the best out of it. So here I am, moving back and forth, up and down etc etc with my mega project. **




Regardless of why, IM BACK, I have to make my presence felt. And the calling came to me this morning. Hmmm..well I needed to refocus my goals, and strive for it. So many agendas line up for me for the next couple of months. I am all geared up for the coming agenda. But that doesnt mean I shud compromise on something that I love the most; BLOGGING! I love it and will not discontinue giving piece of my mind to all the avid followers/readers...


WOOOHOOO LETS DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment