Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Day is Not Complete Without ............

Sharing some lighter moments with my loved ones after a hectic day, soothes my soul a lot..I just cant wait to go home and catch a glimpse of their warm smile and comforting words which makes me forget my fatigue in just split moments. My day is incomplete without sharing my emotions , thoughts as well as spending quality time together...

I realised that without them i will be lost and my life would be empty. They make up my wonderful life with their warm presence, their unconditional love, never-ending concern and breathing life into me...I have alwiz thought i dont have much loved ones around me BUT im so glad that those who are around me shower me so much of affection which is incomparable to others.I am definitely gifted to feel their love for me..but when ur loved ones are away from u, its even harder to cope with their absence...but i will make sure that i end my day by spending some quality time through long-distance conversation which completes the day with bliss.

i dont mind sacrificing by cutting down my hours of sleep but at least i spend time with them...dat shows my affection and concern for them..

No comments:

Post a Comment