Monday, July 7, 2008

Emotional Turmoil

Monday blues or some arbitrary emotional breakdown...Its hard to elucidate what's running in my mind since morning....i'm totally lost.....i was emotionally unstable throughout the day...there was not even a hint of smile to my face except creasing lines as a result of frowns.....tears was keep welling up in my eyes but it never flow away....My heart was sinking deep. What was i disturbed about? What is making me moody and emotionally weak today? Am i being a troublesome girl? Or a burden to my loved ones? ......I just dont knw....All i wanna do is just seclude myself from others and be all alone in my room, accompanied by 4 walls of my room, pillow and bed....shun away frm noise, lights......etc

I think im just undergoing emotional turmoil which just pops out abruptly and takes away my happiness, my spirit and my peace....Nisha is so vulnerable which makes her seek for support and comfort....She just need a consoling hug and kind words to make her feel good...

No comments:

Post a Comment