Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wake-Up Call

Nisha got a warm wake up call from her lovable dad and cute SMS from her superhero friend...Indeed a very bright start for the day ahead of me...Waking up woes definitely hurls me every morning..imagine getting up at 5.30am and leaving the hse for work at 6.10am? Its still dark and cold breeze embraces me...Oh gawd...How i wish i was cuddled up cosily on bed and can sleep till im tired of it? *winkz* ......"Sleeping beauty" hails my dad as alwiz he does to his favourite daughter...*grinz* and dats me by the way...i really feel this wake-up call might sound insignificant to some people..but to me, it does make my day and decides my mood and boost my spirit for the rest of the day....so its a good way to kickstart the day... just as the aroma of a rich coffee......Yay! Talking about coffee..im a real coffee freak...Time out, its time for coffee for Nisha.....signing off........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment