Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sleep, my sweetest doings....

A day without sufficient sleep turns me into a zombie i wud say...with barely 2 hours of sleep, i struggled to crawl out of bed which is the hardest thing to do...i dragged my feet to start my day. The whole day although i was full of zest to move around the office and get things done, yet i can feel the indications of lack of sleep....I was having puffy eyes...grumpy...sensitive...and worse of all, i felt as if im floating in the air...hahahaha...i was lopsided...But coffee was my saviour to skid through the day till i got home safely......*grinz*
All i could think of was to get home ASAP and get some decent sleep....Food was definitely out of my dictionary for the day....Here i come my warm bed.......sleeeeeeepzzzzz....z.zzzzzzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment