Monday, June 30, 2008

Complicated.....

Nisha is simple yet complicated. Dats how i characterize myself more often than not...Its true nevertheless. I can be as simple as possible but in times of uncertainties, i can be so complicated and adamant..The transformation of a calm, sweet personality to more hostile person....Nah, it cant get that bad! I pretty much can control how my emotions fluctuates nowdays compared to earlier days...My emotions can rise and fall so irregularly..My temper could appear and vanish as fast as possible...

Maybe its coz im a woman of substance..Nisha lives as it is and she does not get carried away...She is happy being herself rather than attempting to be like someone else. She is made up to be JUST HERSELF....pretty much the girl nxt door and not a fake image....Love thyself'......

No comments:

Post a Comment