Thursday, May 31, 2012

A weekend well spent

Last weekend was exciting (and it’s been something I looked forward) when I got back to my husband’s place to spend the weekend with him!!  After weeks of hectic schedule, finally we both made time for us to meet up for a quickie (super busy + super stressed). It was a lovely Saturday where we got to wind up ourselves. Just out of random, we both made up our mind to take an evening drive around the city to take a breather since the climate was super sweltering. So we hop into the car and my husband wanted to put his photography skills into action. I was excited to see the ‘photographer’ in action! It was this day that I became his ‘model’. 



Then
… Ready, action, roll! Click! Click! Click! My hubby was rollin em’ with so much of passion! Pigeons, recreational park with burst of greenery, Sunway Water Park, heavenly garden landscape etc etc. I was in awe!
I have admired the work of many photographers for some time now, ever since I started having the passion with my not-so-great digital camera. Of course I didn’t own a DSLR but it will do with my simple camera for amateur like me.  But after our wedding, my husband quickly indulged himself into photography. Soon after, he got a DSLR for himself and started his venture whenever he travels, on weekends and during his leisure time. I was thrilled to know that there is a potential photographer in the make and that person is none other than my love.  The photo session cum time-together was perfect and we could have spent more than 3 hours driving around from one place to another finding for a beautiful location and interesting facet of nature that could capture our attention. 


I would love to post a few pictures of my husband’s shots! But I am yet to get it from him. Once I get the portfolio from him, I might update this post then. One thing for sure, he is simply amazing with his new toy and quickly picked up the skills to my surprise. I will be an ardent fan of his shots forever. Way to go sweetheart.
I seem to be getting energized after the trip although I was having lack of sleep and the fatigue of pretty occupied weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment